Classic Equine Dyno Turn Bell Boots
Constructed of 2520 denier DynoHyde material with a dense shock absorbing center and soft jersey lining. Water repellent and stain resistant. Double hook-and-loop closures and contoured fit assure you of a long lasting and secure method to keep boots in place. Superb protection, durability and comfort. Economical. Medium, Large
Classic Equine Legacy Boot
An ultra light weight, close profile, support boot that is ideal for training or competition. The shock absorbing Splint Pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues. Guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries. A suspension rib is positioned between the tendon and the canon bone to ensure proper boot alignment. The entire fetlock is protected by a double layer of shock absorbing neoprene. A bulletproof fitted cup ensures maximum durability. A Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the lower limb. A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit. A double-stitched Velcro attachment with an aggressive hook-and-loop closure.
Professionals Choice Ventech Elite – Limited Edition 2020
New limited edition Professionals Choice Ventech Elites! IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP NOW!
Spartan II Bell Boots
• High quality TPU shell is flexible yet protects against impact
• No-turn knob prevents boot from spinning
• Recessed Ballistic™ binding is secure and prevents fraying
• Now shaped to fit securely over the bulb of the heel for ultimate overreach protection
• Double hook and loop closures keep boots securely in place
• Lining is soft and will not rub