Martin BTR Barrel SaddleBTR is a refined saddle designed to give the rider security without restriction. With streamlined, forward fenders that move freely and a flatter seat, the rider is able to adjust quickly from the drop to acceleration. The swell and horn are designed to help maintain position without interference. Preferred by professional barrel horse trainer Jolene Montgomery
We had this one custom designed!
Woven Rope Border
Nickle Copper Flower Concho Set
Pop Sitched quilted Seat
2" Nettles Stirrupls
* • SPRS (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket
* • Forward reaching horn gives added leverage without interference
* • Flatter seat and secure cantle allow for quick, secure changes in riding position
* • Streamlined, forward fenders move freely and keep rider to the rear of seat pocket
* • Available round or petite square skirt for a light, sporty saddle
* • C-Rig is positioned to fit most horses while keeping saddle in a more forward position
Gullett Width: 7"
Gullett Height: 8.5"
Cantle Height: 4.5"
Horn Height: 3"
Horn Cap: 2"
Tree Sizes: 14.5"
More questions? Call us! Our numbers are listed below. Or e-mail us! We love e-mail!
1519 Main St.
Pittsfield, ME 04967
Phone: (800) 298-8884
Questions? E-mail Carolyn@tackstop.com This site built and maintained by PowerJock Consultants, your Power Connection. Copyright Notices and Legalese